|Home||» Products||» Air Pollution Monitoring Instruments||» PM2.5/PM10 Sampler|
- Unit of Measure
Air quality standard notified by Govt of India where measurement of PM 2.5 dusts has been made mandatory besides other parameters for defining the quality of ambient air. An impactor based PM2.5 sampler has been developed by Ecotech which meet requirement of PM 2.5 sampling. Using AAS 127MFC PM2.5 concentration in ambient air can be measured gravimetrically. AAS 127MFC have option to be used for PM10 sampling by removing WINS impactor from sampling stream
USEPA has already standardised design of PM10 & PM2.5 impactors and published in Federal Register 40 CFR part 50 Appendix L (updated May 2002).
Ecotech AAS 127MFC is fitted with pump with low noise brushless. Sampling rates of 1m3/hr is maintained constant with the help of Mass Flow Controller. These features ensure that sampling rate is unaffected with filter choking and input voltage fluctuations.
Instrument has an option can be used as PM10 sampler also just by bye passing PM2.5 cut off WINS Impactor
Key component of the instrument are opposed jet impactor for PM10 and WINS IMPACTOR for PM2.5. These are accurately fabricated using CNC machine as per design of USEPA. Modular design of sampler, tubing and other fitments made this sampler simple and most suitable for PM10 or PM2.5 or TSP monitoring (only one parameter can be monitored at a time).
AAS127MFC is easy to operate and work successfully in harsh Indian climatic conditions fitted with mass flow control system which have following features.
1. Mass flow control system designed as per USEPA FRM
2. The sampler displays the current flow rates, Ambient Temperature, Filter Temperature, Barometric Pressure & Volume of air continuously.
3. Displayed values of all parameters updated every 2 to 30 seconds as per requirements.
4. Time, date, and 5 minute average of the ambient and filter Temperature, sample flow rates and Volume of air data are stored in logger memory can be transferred to computer in Excel format.
5. Data logger has been provided USB port and a 4 GB pen drive where all displayed data can be recorded. Recorded data can be transferred to computer without sifting whole instrument to computer lab.
6. Logger has option to enter filter ID and location number by operator
- Payment Terms
- Supply Ability
- Ready Stock/Customize
- Delivery Time
- Packaging Details
- Corrugated Box Packing.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO Certified Co.
- Contact Details
- ECOTECH INSTRUMENTS
ECOTECH INSTRUMENTS All Rights Reserved.